Greg Zajac is a popular and talented Canadian actor who has worked in many films and television series like Contractors as Cyril, A Very Country Christmas Homecoming as Perry, The Boys as Homebanger in the year 2020. He has signed more than 45 films and TV dramas. Also, Greg has worked in the theaters and the animation department.
Greg is a very creative and incredible writer. He has 12 writing credits and 8 directing credits according to IMDB. His unique acting skills and personality has impressed many directors and co-actors.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
10 Facts on Greg Zajac
- Greg Zajac hasn’t disclosed his exact date and year of birth. By looking at his pictures or profile, his age is between 28-35 years old.
- Greg was born and raised in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Hence, his nationality is Canadian.
- According to networthpost.org, Greg Zajac’s current net worth is estimated to be around $18 million. Although, his monthly salary is still under wraps. He definitely has earned a huge fortune from his various sources like a producer, writer, and actor.
- Moving on to physical appearance, Greg stands at an average height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) tall. However, his weight and body estimation is not updated in the media.
- Despite his popularity, Greg’s name is not listed on Wikipedia. But, we can find his professional and personal details on IMDB, Popularbio, and so on.
- His availability on social media like Instagram and Twitter is high with more than thousands of devotees.
- Talking about his relationship status, he is quite secretive about his love life. His girlfriend’s or partner’s name is not available in the media. There are not any kind of rumors or controversies regarding his dating life in the past.
- Greg studied photography at Humber College and business at Wilfred Laurier University.
- Moreover, Greg has won many awards and his name was nominated in the film Festival. Some of his achievements are Festival Director’s Award in 2017, Golden Bulb Award in 2012, and many more.
- Neither he has shared his parent’s details nor his sibling’s identity on the internet.