Gregg Lemkau is a famous name in the field of banking. Recently, he has been all over the news for leaving Goldman Sachs at the end of this year where he spent nearly 30 years of his career. He is known as one of the finest merger bankers who work on Wall Street since 1992. He is a co-head of the Investment Banking Division (IBD). As per the news, he is joining MSD Partners at the beginning of next year in the post of CEO.
The 51-year-old Lemkau got several opportunities to experiment with new things like changing his work from technology banking to healthcare banking. He has helped clients to make several transactions and as per him the best advice he has given to the customer is when not to deal which led the foundation of trust and loyalty among customers and helped to build a good relationship with them.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Wife||Kate Allen Lemkau|
|Education||BA in government and economics|
Thank you @MichaelDell I am super excited about the opportunity to lead this great firm alongside my new partners https://t.co/NV7sMmgr6y
— Gregg Lemkau (@grlemkau) November 17, 2020
10 Facts on Gregg Lemkau
- Gregg Lemkau was graduated in the year of 1991 from Dartmouth College. He has done Bachelor of Arts in Government and Economics.
- A man who played an important role in the economic growth of Goldman Sachs started as an analyst in that company in the year 1992 soon after graduation prior to the recent position of co-head of IBD since 2017.
- He has also worked as a chief operating officer for the Investment Banking Division, co-head of the health care group, and of Technology, Media and Telecom group.
- He helped people of Africa to fight against HIV and AIDS by involving with Grassroot Soccer, a non-profit organization.
- He is a trusted advisor to famous names of media and technology which includes Jack Dorsey of Twitter, Dara Khosrowshahi of Uber, and Elon Musk of Tesla.
- Gregg Lemkau is enjoying marital bliss with wife Kate Allen Lemkau and is a happy father of four children who lives in Bedford, New York.
- The Global Pandemic of Corona Virus has made it difficult for Gregg Lemkau as he got stucked in Hawaii and had to carry out work from there while he was in family vacation with his wife and children.
- No information about the wedding of Gregg Lemkau such as wedding date, venue, and photos are made public. Maybe it was a private affair with family and a few friends.
- The salary and net-worth of Gregg Lemaku are also not available. He works for increasing the money and investment of the company he is employed to.
- As per the news, Lemkau will join MSD Partners in February 2021 and will be responsible for growing its business and expand the opportunities for investment by working together with John Phelan, Co-Founder of MSD.