Gregoire Barrere is a professional tennis player from France. He started his professional career in the year 2012. He has achieved many titles in Tennis and he has successfully made himself an established tennis player. In the year 2019, he achieved his highest ranking in the ATP singles which was the position 80. And in the ATP doubles ranking, his highest until now is 182.
Gregoire has played in the different tennis championships like the French Open, Australian Open, US Open, Wimbledon, and some others. With his performance, he has also earned a good amount of prize money. Know more about Gregoire Barrere from the facts below.
|Birthday||February 16, 1994|
|Height||6 feet 0 inches (1.83 m)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lbs)|
10 Facts On Gregoire Barrere
- Gregoire Barrere is 26 years of age as of 2020. He was born in the year 1994.
- According to Gregoire Wikipedia info, he celebrates his birthday on the 16th day of February. Details of his parents are not available.
- Born and raised in Charenton-le-Pont, France, Gregoire Barrere holds the French nationality. We are unknown about his ethnic descent.
- Gregoire stands the height of 6 feet and 0 inches. It’s 1.83 meters.
- His body weight is about 80 kg (176 lbs). Other body measurements of him are not disclosed.
- We are not sure about his net worth and earnings. But we do know that until now he has won the total prize money of about $1 million.
- Gregoire is trained by Jerome Potier, Mathieu Rodrigues and Marc Gicquel.
- He is dating his girlfriend but the details about her are not available. He often shares pictures of him with his girlfriend on his Instagram page.
- On the 16th day of March 2020, Gregoire was ranked no. 95 in singles.
- You can find him on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He has a total of 8.3k followers on his IG.