Gregory Coll is a famous male politician who has already left his stamp on the political industry. Gregory is a politician of the Republic party who is currently on the ballot for Maryland’s 8th congressional district representatives. He won the primary election of the republic party by almost 10 thousand votes and made his way to the election. Gregory is going alongside Jamie Raskin of the Democratic party this November.
Gregory Coll is an aerospace engineer and an active pilot. He is now on the verge of serving the nation and the people of the community and is among the favorite to win the election and mark his presence in the political career.
|Height||5 ft 10 inches|
|Net Worth||Above $2million|
|Children||Alexander Coll, Dane Coll and Maya Coll|
Gregory Coll deplores incredible number of shootings and deaths in Baltimore and across our nation https://t.co/CskczEAXdi
— Gregory Coll (@CollforCongress) September 16, 2020
10 Facts on Gregory Coll:
- Gregory Coll was born in the mid-1980s in Lambertville, New Jersey, USA.
- Gregory’s age is approximately 35 years old as of 2020, but he hasn’t spoken about his exact birthdate yet.
- Despite being a famous politician and an active pilot he isn’t featured in Wikipedia yet.
- His net worth is approximately around 2 million dollars including all his assets and investments.
- Gregory married his wife Heather Coll in 2010 and it’s been 10 years since they have been married while they started dating in 2008.
- He and his wife Heather have 3 children together Alexander, Dane, and the youngest one Maya.
- Coll hasn’t mentioned anything regarding his family’s information as he has been very secretive about his personal information as compared to his professional career.
- Gregory Coll is a politician of the Republic Political Party which has more than 33 million active members.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall which is about 1.75m tall.
- Gregory has his own twitter account @CollforCongress where he has tweeted over 9000 tweets and has just 17 followers.