Gregory Gourdet is a chef from the United States of America. He came into the limelight after competing in the American reality television show about cooking, Top Chef. Not only in one season but Gregory has competed in the two seasons i.e. twelfth and seventeenth seasons of the show. And he was the runner-up in the twelfth season.
Gregory with his culinary skills was quite successful to impress the viewers and the judges. And because of his performance, he has also gained popularity. Know more about Gregory Gourdet from the details below.
|Age||40-45 years old|
|Net Worth||$1.1 million|
|Education||The Culinary Institute of America|
10 Facts About Gregory Gourdet
- Gregory Gourdet has not shared about his age and other birthday details. However, he seems to be in his 40s.
- Born and raised in New York City, New York, United States, Gregory Gourdet holds the American nationality. And he belongs to the black ethnic background.
- Since, Gregory has not revealed the statics of his height, weight, and other measurements, it’s a mystery to us all. But he does seem to have decent height with the maintained body.
- The information about Gregory’s parents and family members is not known.
- Gregory did his education in culinary arts from The Culinary Institute of America.
- Well, there is no exact information available about Gregory’s salary and income. However, we know that he has about $1.1 million net worth.
- We have no idea about his personal life and relationship status. he has never shared about his marriage, wife, or girlfriend.
- Gregory lives in Portland, Oregon. He works for the Nines and Culinary Director of Departure as the Executive Chef.
- He has written a book titled “Everyone’s Table: Global for Modern health”. But it’s not published yet,
- Gregory has a very good online presence. You can find him on social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. He has about 83k followers on his Ig.