Greta Bradlee is a well-known personality who has been in the limelight mainly because she is Martha Raddatz‘s daughter. Her mother, Martha is a very famous reporter who has been currently working at ABC News. Apart from just this news channel, she has also worked for The New Republic, Washington Week (as a guest), and also This Week with George Stephanopoulos (as a fill-in anchor).
|Parents||Martha Raddatz, Ben Bradlee, Jr.|
Is she married? Coming back to Greta Bradlee, she is already married, according to Heavy. In fact, now, she is called Greta Bradlee Williams but the name of her husband is still unknown. Now, the couple also shares a total number of two children.
10 Facts on Greta Bradlee:
- Greta Bradlee’s birthday has not yet been posted anywhere on the internet which is the main reason why we are unknown about her age currently.
- Moreover, we can find her on Facebook where she has kept her account private.
- Since we cannot find Greta Bradlee’s bio on any wiki sites, these 10 facts are the only source of information you will be able to read about her.
- Moving on to her father, Greta Bradlee was born to Ben Bradlee Jr. who is the first husband of her mother, Martha Raddatz.
- Just like her mother, her father is also a well-known journalist who has been currently working for The Boston Globe.
- Talking about her siblings, Greta Bradlee has a brother whose name is Jake Genachowski.
- Apart from that, she also shares four other half-siblings (3 from her mother and 1 from her father).
- Speaking about her other family members, her grandparents are Ben Bradlee and Jean Saltonstall.
- Also, we have come to know about her great grandparents too. They are Frederick Bradlee, John Lee Saltonstall, and Josephine de Gersdorff.
- Coming to her career, Greta Bradlee has not discussed her professional life until now.