Greta Wall is a popular American journalist who has been currently working as an anchor as well as a reporter for OANN. She had joined the channel back in May 2015 and it has been more than 5 years since she joined the channel.
|Age||30-35 years old|
|Education||Point Loma Nazarene University|
Is she married? The answer is yes as she got married to Tyler Easter a long time back. How old and tall is anchor Greta Wall? We do not actually know the exact age, and nor do we know how tall she really is.
Prior to joining OANN, Greta worked as an on-air talent statistician for FOX Sports. Also, she has previously worked for PLNU TV Studio as their technical assistant. Apart from them, she had worked in other companies like Coastline News, NBC, etc.
10 Facts on Greta Wall:
- Greta Wall is already married and the name of her husband is Tyler Easter.
- You do not need to worry if you do not find her Wikipedia as all the information related to her can be read on LinkedIn.
- She has not yet spoken anything about how tall she is but we will find it out soon.
- Moving on to her family, she and her husband call themselves parents to two Dachshunds who are named Scarlet and Harley.
- Greta has not revealed her salary as well as her net worth of 2020 yet.
- Talking about her age, she seems to be young and is probably in her early thirties.
- She had completed her BA degree in Broadcast Journalism from Point Loma Nazarene University.
- Currently, Greta has been providing her services as an anchor as well as a reporter at One American News Network (OANN).
- Speaking about her social media presence, she is active on Instagram (1.7 thousand followers), Twitter (52.6 thousand followers), and Facebook (3.1 thousand followers).
- There is actually not much information found about her parents and we are also unsure about whether she has any siblings.