If you are a regular viewer of NBC’s Idaho based TV station, KTVB, Gretchen Parsons must be a popular face for you. The pretty American lady has been working as a TV news reporter and anchor for KTVB for some years now. The Arizona State University graduate began her career working as an intern for Glendale Channel 11 for five months.
|Age||in her 30s|
|Education||Arizona State University|
She has also worked as a weather forecaster for Newswatch in Phoenix Area. She joined her current work station, the NBC News network, in 2016. Before joining NBC, she worked as a political reporter for Coastal Television Broadcasting Company LLC in Alaska.
Here are some lesser-known facts about journalist Gretchen Parsons.
10 Facts About Gretchen Parsons
- Gretchen Parsons is an American TV news journalist, reporter, and anchor. She works for NBC affiliate media house, KTVB located in Boise, Idaho.
- Born in the US, Gretchen is an American national. Her ethnicity is white. She is currently located in Boise.
- The TV reporter is yet to share her age and birth details in the media. She could be in her 30s.
- She was born to her American parents in her hometown in the US. The identity of her father and mother is not public.
- The pretty lady of white descent has not disclosed her love life in the media. It is not known if she is a married woman with a lovely husband. She could be single, too.
- The detail of her family is still not touched on the internet.
- Gretchen Parsons is a private person.
- She is a graduate of Arizona State University. Gretchen graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from University in 2013.
- You can find the lady TV reporter on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She is active on Instagram as @gretchenparsonsktvb and has 2.6k followers. She is active on Twitter as @gretchenKTVB and has 1.7k followers.
- As seen on her Instagram page, Gretchen Parsons is a travel enthusiast.