Daniel Grollo is an Australian businessman and entrepreneur who is the Executive Chairman of the largest construction and sales company in Australia, Grocon. It is a privately-owned development company that deals with construction and funds management. Originally started by his grandfather, his father had a lot of hand in the company’s success.
However, Grocon seems to be collapsing recently. It is fighting a million-dollars court case with the New South Wales Administration. Hence, the books do not seem to be balanced as of now. Certain speculations are being made that the company has suffered a heavy loss but whether the toll is enough to set the whole company back or now, it is yet to be known. Grocon has been a leading company in the country for around 70 years now.
Here is everything you need to know about the Grocon boss, Daniel Grollo.
The lights have just been turned on the Eureka Bee’s pic.twitter.com/tGy6HmOMnZ
— Daniel Grollo (@DanielGrollo) June 6, 2019
10 Facts on Daniel Grollo
- Daniel Grollo is an Australian businessman and entrepreneur who is the current Executive Chairman of the multi-million worth company, Grocon.
- As per Forbes, the Grollo family had a net worth of $740 million as of 2013. Daniel Grollo’s exact net worth as of 2020 is still under review.
- Moreover, Daniel’s wife doesn’t seem to be much involved with the company and all.
- As of now, Daniel Grollo is 50 years old.
- Despite his overwhelming success, Daniel is yet to have a Wikipedia biography of his own.
- But his father does have a wiki. Speaking of his parents, he was born to Bruno Grollo, who is the former CEO of Grocon.
- Similarly, he also has two siblings. He has a sister, Leanna, and a brother, Adam Grollo.
- The company, Grocon was first started by his grandfather, Luigi Grollo in 1948.
- Unfortunately, the company has been fighting a legal battle with the NSW administration for quite some time and many people think it is on the verge of a collapse.
- Daniel Grollo is the former CEO of the company who oversees as the Executive Chairman of Grocon.