Guillaume Dunos is a professional chef who is also a contestant on the MasterChef The Professionals 2020 where he has given strong competition to other competitors. His presence in the show has motivated the other contestant to perform better.
He is currently the head chef in the Bistro Guillaume Sydney, 259 George St, Sydney NSW 2000. Here are 10 facts about Guillaume Dunos that you might not know.
|Birthday||11 August 1967|
10 Facts About Guillaume Dunos
- Guillaume Dunos is a famed professional chef who is the head chef in the Bistro Guillaume Sydney. He is a contestant in the MasterChef the Professional 2020.
- MasterChef The Professionals contestant, Guillaume Dunos took birth in Paris, France on 11 August 1967. He is currently at the age of 53 years old.
- Furthermore, we do not have the information regarding Guillaume Dunos’ height and body weight. However, in his pictures, he appears to be perfectly fit and healthy.
- Guillaume Dunos is a married man and does not have a girlfriend. However, his wife’s detail is unknown to the media.
- Guillaume Dunos, although he was born in Paris, he is of Australian nationality. His net worth has not been disclosed yet.
- Where is he from? According to his website, Guillaume Dunos was born in the Mediterranean, trained in Paris, and got the scene in London.
- Guillaume Dunos has posted various pictures of his mother but has never mentioned her name and details.
- Similarly, Guillaume Dunos is a famous chef with 2,872 followers on Instagram. On Facebook, he is followed by 180+ followers.
- Although he has not mentioned his educational background, he appears to be well educated and is a man of great personality.
- He followed his passion for being a successful chef and today, he is known by millions of people for his talent.