Guillermo Pfening is an actor and film director out of Argentina, he started his career in show business in 1998 and has since blossomed as an actor. He has more than 80 credits as an actor and has also worked as a writer and director.
|Birthday||December 9, 1978.|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $1 Million|
Pfening has also been an ace actor on Tv and has established himself among Argentinian actors on the silver screen. Among his credits Nobody’s Watching, The German Doctor, and Caíto stand out. He is also being cast on the 2020 Netflix show The Paramedic.
10 Facts About Guillermo Pfening
- Guillermo Pfening was born on December 9, 1978, and is 41 years old as of September 2020.
- He was born in Marcos Juárez, Argentina, and is Argentinian as per his nationality. He is also Hispanic as per his ethnicity.
- The actor does not have a Wiki page yet but the facts in this article about the star.
- There is no information about his wife and relationships in the media. He might be married but the details of his courtship are not available in the public domain.
- His net worth as of September 2020 is around $100,000 to $1 million. He gathered most of his fortune from his acting career.
- Talking about his acting career, he started in 1998 as per IMDB. His breakthrough on TV was with the show Champions of Life in 1999. He played the role of ‘Facundo Toledo / Facundo’.
- In 2020, he is being cast in the new Netflix show The Paramedic.
- Growing up in Argentina, he went to the Raúl Serrano’s School of Dramatic Art.
- He also has an Instagram account with more than 30,000 followers and regularly shares his work on the platform.
- The star has a brother who has muscular dystrophy which made it difficult for him to move as per this source.