On January 24, 2021, Swedish actress Gunnel Lindblom passed away at the age of 89 after a long battle with illness. The celebrated actress left many of her fans around the world in tears only a month after her 89th birthday.
Gunnel Lindblom was a legend of the movie industry and had been a part of it for over 60 years, making her debut way back in 1952 with the movie, Karleck. She made her last appearance in 2018 in a short movie titled Bergmans Reliquarium.
To know more about the celebrated actress who had achieved legendary status, head on below to 10 Facts about Gunnel Lindblom:
Quick Facts: Gunnel Lindblom Cause Of Death Revealed: How Did The Actress Die?
|Birthday||18 December, 1931|
|Children||Thomas and Jan Helander|
— Daniel Marley (@UlteriousFilm) December 3, 2019
10 Facts about Gunnel Lindblom:
- Gunnel Lindblom was born on December 18, 1931, in Gothenburg, Sweden. She was a woman of Swedish nationality.
- On January 24, 2021, Gunnel Lindblom passed away in her home after a long battle with an illness that began a few months ago, she was 89 years old at the time of her death.
- Lindblom made her acting debut in 1952 with the Swedish film Karlek which has a rating of 3.9 on IMDB.
- In 1963, Gunnel got to star in the movie The Silence which proved to be the greatest role she could land as she garnered critical and box office success because of it.
- As an actress, Gunnel Lindblom was able to put a total of 60 acting credits under her belt.
- Her most recent successful venture was in 2009 when she was part of the movie, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
- Gunnel Lindblom was married to Swedish doctor Sture Helander, who sadly passed away on March 8, 1994.
- The couple was said to be married in the 1970s. They gave birth to two sons; Thomas and Jan Helander.
- Even though she was an actress for over 60 years, there is no detail available regarding Gunnel Lindblom’s net worth.
- Gunnel Lindblom also had 7 directorial credits under her belt.