Guram Kutateladze is a Georgian MMA fighter who made his UFC debut in October 2020. He has been competing as a professional fighter for over 10 years. He is also on a 9 win streak and has hit the ground running after entering the UFC.
He fights out of Sweden and is a lightweight division fighter who is known for taking fights to the length and many of his bouts have gone to decision.
|Birthday||January 8, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (180 cm)|
|Weight||156 lbs (70.1 kg)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Guram Kutateladze
- Guram Kutateladze was born on January 8, 1992, and is 28 years old as of October 2020 according to Sherdog.
- Kutateladze’s Wikipedia page does not exist yet but you can read all about him in this article.
- There is no information about his girlfriend or wife in the media. As a matter of fact, he has remained secretive about his love life and personal relationships. Due to the lack of information, we can guess that he is single and not dating anyone as of October 2020.
- He was born in Georgia and is Georgina as per his nationality. Similarly, he is of Mixed ethnicity and has Scandinavian heritage.
- His net worth is also not known but according to many online sources, he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- He has disclosed $50,000 of his career earnings as per Tapology.
- The fighter’s professional record shows he has 12 wins and 2 losses out of 14 fights. Most of his wins have been by knockout but he has also won a substantial chunk of his fights from the decision.
- When he made his UFC debut on 17th October 2020, he was on an 8 win streak He won his first UFC fight by decision and maintains a 9-win streak.
- He fights out of Sweden and has already become a star among European UFC viewers.
- The fighter has a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs in at 156 lbs.