Haley Byrd is an American TV news reporter and media personality. She is a CNN reporter based in Washington D.C. Byrd works for the House of Representatives Washington. She has been working in the field of journalism for a few years now and she joined the CNN network in January 2019. Before joining CNN she worked for other news portals.
|Age||in her 30s|
|Education||Embry Riddle Aeronautical University|
Before joining CNN in 2019, she worked as a reporter for The Weekly Standard. She has also worked for The Independent Journal Review. The journalist is not married yet but is enjoying a lovely relationship with her fiance Evan.
Our story on today’s GOP conference meeting: https://t.co/joJjAlS4eZ
— Haley Byrd (@byrdinator) July 21, 2020
Here are some interesting facts about journalist Haley Byrd.
10 Facts About Haley Byrd
- Haley Byrd is a gorgeous American TV news journalist who has been in the service for some years now. She is currently working for CNN.
- Born in the United States, Haley is an American national. Her ethnicity is white.
- The details of her age are not known. She appears to be in her 30s, though. She celebrates her birthday on the 16th of October.
- She was born to her American white parents in Indianapolis, Indiana. Her family now lives in Florida. The identity of her father is not public.
- Her mother is Joni Byrd. Joni Byrd is a certified mental health counselor.
- Haley is the first child born to her parents. She has a younger brother named Liam Byrd.
- The detail about Haley Byrd’s net worth and earnings is not known.
- Haley is not married yet. But is engaged to her boyfriend named Evan Wilt. The couple got engaged on July 4.
- She is a graduate of Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Homeland Security.
- You can find the journalist on social media like Twitter. She is active on Twitter as @byrdinator and has 66k followers. Meanwhile, her Instagram account is missing.