Halley Greg The Voice Contestant impressed everyone with her intense vocals on The Voice audition. Here is everything you need to know about the aspiring singer.
Halley Greg is one to remember from the audition aired on Monday, March 8, 2021. Halley impressed everyone following the night.
Kelly Clarkson was so amazed at her voice, described it as pure, intimate, and artistic. Furthermore, Haley also opened up about her stage fear and went on to reveal that she uses her name as a Pseudonym.
She is a Seattle-based singer and songwriter. The competition is sure to be fierce but Halley is deemed to impress everyone oncoming episodes.
The Voice Halley Greg Age and Height
The Voice Contestant Halley Greg is 29 years of age as of March 2021.
Halley seems to be standing at the average woman’s height around 5 feet 6 inches tall.
Halley Greg Parents and Instagram
Halley Greg’s proud parents are still to be featured on the show. Until now we have no information about them.
Taking about Halley Greg’s social media presence, Halley’s Instagram account is under the username “halleygregmusic”.She has more than 1,544 at the time.
|Height||about 5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||Teacher and Singer|
Some Facts on Halley Greg
- Halley is actually a high school teacher by profession. She has been singing from a very young age. While Greg is clearly confident of her musical abilities, she wasn’t always confident on stage.
- The Seattle-based singer-songwriter has an album on her name. Her debut album is, “American Harlot,” released in September. The album is available on Spotify.
- Halley uses Twitter with the username “@halleygregmusic”.She has more than 115 followers on Twitter. Haley also has her own youtube page using which she shares her artistic talents from time to time.
- Halley describes her music as “empowering, sassy, sweet, punch-you-in-the-gut indie pop-rock.”
- Moving on to her love life, she doesn’t appear to have a boyfriend at the moment. But we are pretty sure that she is in deep love with music.
- During her young age, Halley was very inquisitive. Halley is very thankful to her parent for being very supportive throughout her career.