Louise Vongerichten is the Founder and President of the Food Dreams Foundation. She recently came into the limelight as she got married to a billionaire who is a businessman and philanthropist Hamid Ulukaya. The couple got married in 2018 January.
|Parents||Jean-Georges Vongerichten and Muriel Vongerichten|
|Education||American University – Kogod School of Business, Essec Business School Paris, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University|
Lousie is also well-known as the daughter of very famous chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten who is a French -American. The couple is seen as very happy with their married life. The couple is spotted together by media many times. She established her company to help students to have both education and job in the culinary industry.
She founded the company with her family and their help. She studied fromThe Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Biography about her husband is available on Wikipedia wheres her professional details can be known from her LinkedIn profile. On her LinkedIn profile, we can see that she has over 500 connections.
10 Facts About Louise Vongerichten:
- Louise Vongerichten has been in the limelight since she got married to the CEO of Chobani, Hamdi Ulukaya.
- As she was born in the year 1987, she has currently reached exactly 33 years of age.
- Talking about her family, she is the daughter of Jean-Georges Vongerichten and Muriel Vongerichten.
- The net worth of Louise is not known but will be known very soon.
- The couple Louise and Hamdi shared just one child whose name is Miran Ulukaya.
- Talking about her current job, she has been providing her services for Food Dreams Foundation as their founder as well as President.
- There is no Wiki page available for this celebrity spouse.
- A very recent update about her is that she was spotted giving horse training to her son Miran.
- Louise has her own Instagram, Twitter, and also Facebook accounts.
- In fact, her followers’ count has reached 546 on Twitter and 11 thousand on Instagram.
Leave a Reply