Hamish Michael is an Australian actor and model who is best known for appearing in the Australian drama series, Crownies. The actor portrayed the significant role of “Richard Stirling” in the ABC1 show. He was among the major characters in the show which really helped him to shape his career. Moreover, he is also present in Janet King, which is the spin-off of the original series.
|Birthday||March 18, 1980|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
Born in Melbourne, Australia, Hamish had an acting passion from his childhood. As a boy, he acted in a lot of stage dramas in school. He made it into the broadway during his teenage. The actor has been quite successful in on-screen appearances as well. Besides, he is married to the Hunters actress, Kate Mulvany. They have been together for quite some time.
Here is everything you hope to know about Hamish Michael and more.
10 Facts on Hamish Michael
- Hamish Michael is an Australian actor who is known for his appearance in the ABC1 show, Crownies.
- Despite his impressive portrayals, Hamish is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, Hamish Michael is currently 40 years old. He was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- The actor’s birthday lies on March 18 every year and he is a Pisces by the birth sign.
- Also, he is tall and handsome. Hamish stands at a height of 5 feet and 11 inches.
- As for his nationality, he is Australian. Similarly, he comes from the native ethnic groups.
- You can find him on social media, of course. He is present on Twitter and Instagram.
- However, the actor has kept his net worth a secret.
- Moving on, he tied the marital knots with his wife, Kate Mulvany. They had their beautiful wedding on July 7, 2015.
- Furthermore, his movie credits are mentioned in his IMDb biography,. The actor has a bio on several websites as well.