Barbara Lucas is an American personality who is best known for being the ex-wife of the famous baseball player, Hank Aaron. The couple was together for around 18 years.
Aaron Hank, the former baseball player has died at the age of 86. However, there are no further details on how his death was caused. He was one of the, if not, the greatest baseball player of all time.
Quick Facts: Barbara Lucas: Where Is Hank Aaron Ex-Wife Now?
Barbara and Aaron were married for around 18 years. They tied the knots in 1953, after meeting each other in high school. The high school, sweethearts lived together happily until their separation in 1979.
The Celebpie team forwards their deepest condolences to the deceased’s family and friends.
Hank Aaron was one of the best baseball players we’ve ever seen and one of the strongest people I’ve ever met. Michelle and I send our thoughts and prayers to the Aaron family and everyone who was inspired by this unassuming man and his towering example. pic.twitter.com/2RZdc82Y18
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) January 22, 2021
10 Facts on Barbara Lucas
- Barbara Lucas is an American personality who is famous for being the ex-spouse of the baseball outfielder, Hank Aaron.
- As she has not been in the spotlight for anything significant, Barbara Lucas doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- Likewise, Barbara Lucas’s age and birthday are not available either. She has not been in the media’s attention for a very long time.
- Aaron and Barabara tied the martial knots in 1953. They were high-school sweethearts.
- In the span of 18 year-long marriage, Barbara Lucas has five children with the baseball player. The couple divorced in 1971.
- After that Hank Aaron went and married Billye Haron in 1973. He was still with her when he died.
- The outfielder has a child from his second marriage.
- As of now, Barbara Lucas’s address is not available. She has not been a topic of interest for a long time. Hence, the facts about her net worth and family remain under review.
- Her ex-husband, Hank Aaron was the baseball legend who played for the Atlanta Braves (Milwaukee Braves)
- His demise has left every baseball fan in ruins. May his departed soul rest in peace.