Hank Linderman is an American politician who is running for the elections for the US House to represent Kentucky’s 2nd Congressional District. The politician is representing the Democratic Party in the general elections led by Joe Biden as the presidential candidate.
As the Democratic primary on June 23 was canceled, Linderman automatically got elected as a Democrat candidate for the generals. He will be facing four other candidates who are representing the same district in the general elections. Moreover, Linderman is very new in Politics. He used to be in the military and then started his career as a musician. He is a part of one of the most famous bands in Kentucky, Quickdraw. He is a lead guitarist. Besides, Linderman wants to help people in his district and hence is running for Congress.
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
10 Facts on Hank Linderman
- Hank Linderman is an American politician running for the US House to represent Kentucky’s 2nd Congressional District.
- He is the representative of the Democratic Party.
- Moreover, the politician seems to be around 65 years old as of now.
- Linderman is quite new to Politics and hence, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography.
- He also lacks a political background. But the politician is famous among the locals as he prefers helping people.
- Moreover, Hank Linderman is married to his wife, Pam Hartlage. They have been together for more than 40 years now.
- As for his education, he went to the University of Louisville but dropped out of college without graduation.
- Also, he is a Christian by religion. The politician was in the St Thomas Episcopal Church Boy Choir during school.
- Hank Linderman has not shared the details concerning his net worth. He has two kids and the family owns a small business.
- If you want him to win, you can always donate for his campaign through his campaign website.