Hannah Berner is a reality tv star who is also a model, podcaster, and a tennis player. She is also a social media tsar who has hundred of thousands of followers. Apart from these, she has also worked as a creative video producer, video production assistant, and also a social media manager.
|Birthday||August 12, 1991|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Profession||On Air Personality, Podcaster, Tennis Player, Reality Television Star|
|Net Worth||$450 thousand|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship with Des Bishop|
|Education||M.S. 51, Poly Prep Country Day School, The Beacon School, University of Wisconsin-Madison|
She appeared on the Bravo television series Summer House. She is a professional tennis player who played since her youth and also played for her university i.e. University of Wisconsin. As a social media influencer, she has influenced many people.
Along with studying and doing good in her career she also did a very good job in sports and other extraordinary activities. She believes that having a broader shoulder is good than asking for a lighter burden and has also mentioned that this is her life’s motto.
10 Facts on Hannah Berner:
- Hannah Berner was born on August 12, 1991, and thus, she is 29 years of age in 2020.
- Her Wikipedia page is not yet made which is why we can visit her Stars Offline profile to know more about her.
- Hannah has a boyfriend whose name is Des Bishop who is a popular American-Irish comedian.
- If you wish to follow her life even further, you can visit her Instagram profile where she has managed to earn nearly 418 thousand followers.
- She has a height of approximately 5 feet and 7 inches.
- Also, we can follow her on Twitter where she has managed to gain nearly 60 thousand followers already.
- Hannah has an approximate net worth of nearly $450 thousand.
- Born in Brooklyn, New York, she calls herself an American citizen.
- Nothing has yet been revealed about her parents and siblings but the research to find about them is still on.
- According to her LinkedIn account, she attended three schools – M.S. 51, Poly Prep Country Day School, and The Beacon School. Later, she completed her BA degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.