Hannah Godwin is an American online and reality tv personality who gained fame after appearing on the 23rd season of the popular show The Bachelor and on the 6th season of Bachelor in Paradise.
Hannah reached the finals of The Bachelor but the show was canceled after Colton Underwood who was the bachelor fell in love with a contestant who was already out. She later found her love on Bachelor in Paradise where she got engaged to contestant Dylon Barbour in the show’s finale.
|Birthday||February 4, 1995|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Television personality and Tiktok star|
10 Facts about Hannah Godwin
- Hannah was born on February 4, 1995, in Birmingham, Alabama, USA. Hannah is a 25-year-old woman.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 52 kgs. She is of white ethnicity.
- Hannah Godwin is currently engaged to a fellow contestant of Bachelor in Paradise Dylon Barbour, the couple live together and held an engagement party on February 22, 2020.
- Like other people in the limelight, Hannah is very active on social media along with that she is also a YouTuber and TikTok personality.
- Her Instagram @hannahg11 has 1.5m followers, 519 followings with 986 posts. Her Twitter @hannahg11 has 123.5k followers, 61 followings with just 275 tweets.
- She has a TikTok account which is @hannahg11 where she has 685.4k followers, 197 followings with 11.2M likes. She is very popular on the app and has many videos with over a million views.
- Hannah is also a lifestyle YouTuber, her channel @HannahGodwin has 102k subscribers. She usually posts vlogs and question/answers videos which also feature her fiance a lot.
- As of now, there is no proper information about Hannah’s net worth, some sites have estimated it to be $12k but looking at the amount of social media reach she has it is not true.
- Hannah’s family is something that has no mention on the internet as well.
- She recently moved houses and announced it via Instagram on November 10, 2020.