Colin Ingram is the husband of ‘Hanna Ingram Moore’ who is the daughter of ‘Tom Moore’.
Tom Moore has passed away on February 2, 2021, as he was 100 years old. Captain Tom Moore has been admitted to the hospital on January 31st after he was tested positive for Covid-19 and had felt breathing difficulties. He died at Bedfordshire hospital as he could fight more with the virus.
Colin Ingram has been taking care of his family along with Tom Moore and was happy to be a part of the family. Tom Moore raised almost £33m for NHS charities which were way more than expected. Below are 10 facts about Colin Ingram that you should know.
Quick Facts: Hannah Ingram-Moore Husband Colin Ingram Bedfordshire: Family Facts To Know
— Captain Tom Moore (@captaintommoore) January 31, 2021
10 Facts About Colin Ingram
- Colin Ingram is the husband of Hanna Ingram Moore and a son-in-law of late captain Tom Moore who passed away on February 2, 2021, at the age of 100 as confirmed by the BBC news.
- Tom Moore took his last breath on Bedfordshire hospital. He was taken to hospital on January 31, 2020, and felt breathing difficulties, and passed away 2 days after.
- How old is Colin Ingram? Colin Ingram has not revealed his age details as he has kept his personal life private to himself.
- Hannah Ingram-Moore Husband, Colin Ingram has not exactly mentioned his job but has mentioned on his Twitter bio that he is a Woburn Golf Member and photography enthusiast.
- The net worth details of Colin Ingram is unknown.
- Colin Ingram and Hanna Ingram Moore have two children together, one daughter and one son.
- Furthermore, Colin does not have a Wikipedia profile but his late father-in-law has a Wikipedia profile.
- Tom Moore has also raised almost £33m for NHS charities which were way more than expected.
- He has an Instagram profile with 78 followers and a Twitter profile with 211 followers.
- He is deeply saddened by the death of Tom Moore.