Hannibal Mejbri is a young football player from France. He plays for the popular English football club Manchester United. He plays as the midfielder wearing the number 46 Jersy. He started playing football at a very young age. Actually, he started in the year 2009 playing for Paris FC when he was just 6 years old. Until now, he has played for the football clubs like Paris FC, A.C.B.B, As Monaco, and Manchester United.
Hannibal is also in the national team of France. In the year 2018, he was selected in the France national team in the U16 division. And in 2019, he got selected in the U17 division. His performance is very good andhe has been compared to some of the legends of football.
Know more about Hannibal Mejbri from below.
|Birthday||21 January, 2003|
|Height||6 feet 0 inches (1.82 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
#newthirdkit #readyforsport Manchester United adidas Football 🔥🔴🔴
Posted by Hannibal Mejbri on Tuesday, 8 September 2020
10 Facts On Hannibal Mejbri
- Born in the year 2003, Hannibal Mejbri is 17 years old.
- Hannibal was born in Ivry-sur-Seine, France, and holds the French nationality. Moreover, he belongs to the French-Tunisian ethnicity.
- According to Hannibal’s Wikipedia, his birthday is on the 21st day of January.
- Hannibal stands the height of 1.82 m which is 6 feet and 0 inches. And he is about 154 lbs which is 70 kg.
- He played for the Paris FC from the year 2009 to 2017. And then he joined A.C.B.B and played for them until 2018.
- From 2018-2018, Hannibal played for AS Monaco. And since 2019, he has been playing for Manchester United.
- While playing with the France U17 national team, Hannibal has made about 3 appearances and he scored about 2 goals.
- Because of Hannibal’s amazing leadership skills, he was compared to Roy Keane and David Beckham by Nicky Butt.
- Hannibal is probably single.
- You can find Hannibal on Facebook. He is not active on other social media pages.