Harrison Phillips is a well-known American footballer who has been currently playing for the NFL side, Buffalo Bills as their defensive tackle. Previously, he used to play college football at Standford University.
|Birthday||January 25, 1996|
|Height||6 feet and 3 inches|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Salary||$835,510 per year|
|Education||Millard West High School, Stanford University|
The fullback weighs 139 kgs and was drafted in the NFL back in the year 2018 as the 96th pick in round 3. Since then, he has become a very important player for the Bills. As of 2019, he has made a total of 38 tackles in his NFL career.
Comparing these stats with his high school performance, he had 175 tackles when he played high school football for Millard West High School. Harrison even ranks in the top 10 best defensive tackles in the world.
10 Facts on Harrison Phillips:
- Harrison Phillips’ new contract says that his average annual salary is going to be $835,510.
- His approximate estimated net worth in the year 2020 is $4 million. But, we are pretty sure that his net worth will be increased by the end of this year.
- The information regarding his parents has not been updated until now.
- He has not made any calls regarding his relationship until now. But, it is hard to believe that such a famous personality doesn’t have a girlfriend.
- As he was born on January 25, 1996, his current age is 24 years.
- Moving on to Harrison’s height, he is approximately 6 feet and 3 inches tall.
- He was born in Omaha, Nebraska, USA, which means that he is an American.
- Popularly known as a footballer, Harrison has been currently playing as the defensive tackle for Buffalo Bills.
- He had completed his high school graduation from Millard West High School, and later, he attended Stanford University.
- We can find this footballer on Instagram (34.3 thousand followers), Facebook (2.8 thousand followers), and also on Twitter (27.1 thousand followers).