Harry Eastwood Chef Age is making fans want to know more about the British-born chef. Stay with the article to find out more.
Harry Eastwood is a British chef, TV host, and author. Eastwood co-hosted Cook Yourself Thin in 2007. Eastwood TV work includes Sugar Showdown, Baking Good, Baking Bad, Sinful Sweets, and Donut Showdown. Harry’s way of cooking is called original and imaginative as her love for food always shines.
Harry Eastwood Chef Age
Harry Eastwood’s age might be in the mid-50s.
She was born Harriet Eastwood. Harry was born in London, UK, and her nationality is British, but she currently lives in Paris, France.
Some of Harry Eastwood’s best-sellers are Red Velvet & Chocolate Heartache, A Salad for All Seasons, and The Skinny French. Harry’s upcoming book is Steak & Silk, reports Cooking Channel.
Meet Harry Eastwood On Instagram
Harry Eastwood is active on Instagram under the username harryeatsfood.
Harry Eastwood has 5.5k followers and 1.2k posts on Instagram as of March 2021. On Instagram, Eastwood mostly posts pictures of food she has cooked and styled.
Besides Instagram, Eastwood is also active on Twitter since October 2009. She has 1.4k followers and 2.5k tweets on her Twitter account. But it seems like Harry is not active on the platform as her last tweet was over three years ago, on January 16, 2018.
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Harry Eastwood
- Harry Eastwood sometimes uploads pictures with her husband and family on her Instagram account.
- The details of Harry Eastwood’s net worth are still under review. Harry might make a fortune off her career as a TV personality, author, and chef.
- Eastwood is known for her unusual ways of lowering the calories in many of the delicious dishes.
- Harry often collaborated with publishers Penguin Books and Transworld Publishers Ltd to work on her books.
- Eastwood’s first book, Cook Yourself Thin: The Delicious Way to Drop a Size, was released in 2007. The book’s co-authors were Gizzi Erskine and Sophie Michell.