Harry Enten is a currently senior writer and analyst for CNN Politics. He previously was a senior political writer and analyst for the Five Thirty-Five. He was also a journalist for The Guardian.
He joined CNN in early 2018 after announcing his departure from Five Thirty-Five on February 5, 2018. He has his own political podcast called The Forecast Fest which he produced with his friend, Kate Bolduan and John Avlon which ran from April 2018 to March 2020.
|Birthday||March 1, 1988|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Harold Enten, Barbara E. Strassberg|
More convinced than ever that older Black Democratic primary voters in South Carolina won this presidential race for the Democrats.
— (((Harry Enten))) (@ForecasterEnten) November 7, 2020
10 Facts about Harry Enten
- Harry is someone who has given little to no information about his private life to the public, as of now, there are no posts on his social media or any reports that suggest he is in a relationship with someone.
- Harry was born on March 1, 1988, to Harold Enten, Riverdale neighborhood The Bronx, New York, to Barbara E. Strassberg.
- He is part of a Jewish family and is an American and is of white ethnicity.
- Harry is a tall man, 6 feet 2 inches tall to be exact however there is no information about his weight.
- He did his schooling at Riverdale County School, he graduated from Dartmouth College in 2011 and is a part of the alumni.
- Harry started working as an intern at NBC News before becoming a journalist for The Guardian. He was also a member of Five Thirty-Five which was part of ESPN.
- There is currently no data or source that has estimated his net worth.
- Harry is someone who is very active on social media namely Twitter, his verified Twitter @ForecasterEnten has 203.7k followers with just 148 followings and he has made 90.1k tweets.
- He is a man who is very fond of dogs and loves them a lot and has many posts dedicated solely to dogs.
- Currently, Harry is working for CNN as a senior writer and analyst in their political department. He has been associated with them since early 2018.