Haruma Miura was a Japanese actor and singer who was known for movies like “Last Cinderella” and “Kimi Ni Todoke.” However, there’s extremely unfortunate news that the actor just passed away.
There have been investigations and speculation but police have suspected it a suicide. However, the final statement is yet to be released. Miura was one of the most loved actors in the country. May his soul rest in peace.
|Birthday||April 13, 1990|
|Age||30 years (Died on July 18, 2020)|
10 Facts on Haruma Miura
- Haruma Miura (born on April 5, 1990) was a Japanese actor and singer best known for the movie “The Eternal Zero.” He was born in Tokyo, Japan.
- How did Haruma Miura Die? Unfortunately, Haruma is reported to be dead in his home on July 18, 2020. He was just 30 years old when he met his demise.
- Police have suspected his demise as a possible suicide. However, the cause is still not clear and they are yet to investigate.
- It is really sad, sad news for his family. His wife, Ayaka Miyoshi feels broken on losing the love of her life.
- Moreover, millions of his fans are praying for his soul from all around the world. Everyone is blaming 2020 for being so cruel and taking people away from them.
- As per the records, Haruma had an estimated net worth of around $3 Million. But no money can be used to cure the torture inside your mind, cant it?
- There are a lot of messages coming in for him on his Instagram account which has over a million followers.
- However, his family and wife are yet to come out and talk about him. One can understand what’s happening to him after such heartbreaking news.
- Haruma was an award-winning actor who won “Best Actor in Supporting Role” for the movie, “The Eternal Zero.”
- But no fame can help you overcome the mental tussle. If you think you are feeling depressed or anxious, please reach out to concerned people before it’s too late.