Harvey Lowry is a professional film director, writer, and storyteller, and makeup effect specialist. He is mostly known for his work in the action, drama, and mysterious movie Watchmen which was released in 2009.
Harvey Lowry recently worked on the show named America’s Next Best Bartender where he worked as director and producer of the show. He was director of operations and Special effect makeup in the movie In My Pocket. He has worked in many films as a makeup effect specialist, director, producer, and many more.
|Birthday||January 21, 1970|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||approx $1million|
10 Facts about Harvey Lowry:
- Harvey Lowry was born on January 21, 1970, in Los Angeles, California, USA. He is currently 50 years old.
- He started his career as an actor before turning himself and his career to a special effect in the year 1994.
- Lowry is married to Rachel Morgan who is a film/and music video producer. She is also the CEO of Sharkeye production house.
- He has a son whose name is Zachary Lowry and is just in his early 20’s and has joined college recently about a year ago.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall and is very good-looking even if he is in his early 50’s.
- He has not revealed anything about his personal life about his family and others as he likes to keep personal matters away from his professional matters.
- He has been in part of almost 31 movies where he has been in the makeup department, special effect supervisor in almost 25 movies and shows and he has directed and produced nearly 41 movies and has acted in 5 movies as well.
- His net worth is more than 1 million dollars as his actual net worth is not revealed yet.
- He doesn’t have his own Wikipedia page but he has his IMDB and Instagram profile name @hklowry where he has very less fan following only about 1k followers.
- He is among the most talented actor-producer and director in the Hollywood film industry but he doesn’t have many fans following in his social media handle.