Hasnat Khan is a British-Pakistani heart and lung surgeon. He has experience working at various hospitals, including the Royal Brompton Hospital (1995-1996), Harefield Hospital(2000-2007), and more.
Further, Hasnat is widely known as the true love of late Diana, Princess of Wales. Also, their love-story is portrayed in the biopic Diana(2013).
Plus, Diana, Princess of Wales, visited Hasnat’s family in Lahore, Pakistan. And the former couple, who started dating in the late summer of 1995, was also planning to get married.
|Birthday||3rd February 1958|
|Profession||Heart and Lung Surgeon|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Divorce||Hadia Sher Ali (Married: 2006, Divorce:2008)|
|Education||Imperial College School of Medicine and London School of Economics and Political Science|
Now, let’s go through the facts below to know more about Hasnat Khan and his wife.
10 Facts About Hasnat Khan
- Hasnat Khan has a net worth of around $1.5 million. It is the estimated net worth as of 2019. Hasnat’s fortune as of 2020 is under review.
- Hasnat was in a relationship with the late Diana, Princess of Wales, from 1995 to 1997. They met for the first time at the Royal Brompton Hospital. Diana Princess of Wales was there to meet one of her friends, recovering from a heart operation.
- Hasnat and late Diana, Princess of Wales, ended their relationship shortly before the death of Diana.
- After a few years, Hasnat did arrange-marriage with Hadia Sher Ali. They got hitched in May 2006. At the time, Hadia was 28 years old.
- However, Hasnat and his former wife, Hadia, ended their two years of marriage in July 2008.
- Talking about Hasnat’s current dating status, he is engaged to Somi Sohail.
- Hasnat is 62 years old as of writing the article.
- Moving on to Hasnat’s wiki, he was born on 3rd February 1958 in Jhelum, Pakistan. His full name is Hasnat Ahmad Khan. Besides, Hasnat has four siblings.
- Similarly, Hasnat is the eldest son of his father, Rashid Khan, and a mother, Naheed Khan. His father, Rashid, graduated from the London School of Economics. And Hasnat’s father used to run a glass factory.
- For pursuing education, Hasnat went to Imperial College School of Medicine. The college is located in London, England. Later he attended the London School of Economics and Political Science.