Haystak is an American rapper from Tennessee, USA. His genre is southern rap and he began his career in 1995. On November 30, 2010, his solo album Easy 2 Hate was released. Haystak toured across the US in 2019, after he signed a 5-year deal with RhymeSick in 2018.
Haystak has been arrested multiple times. He was arrested for the first time for bringing cocaine and Valium to his school. Haystak has been arrested on charges of assault and domestic violence in 2006 and 2014. He was arrested during a concert in Iowa for committing sexual abuse but was later found not guilty.
Quick Facts: Haystak Real Name: Get To Know The Rapper
|Birthday||March 22, 1973|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Children||Michaela and Kennedy|
|Youtube||Haystak TV (OFFICIAL)|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Haystak
- Haystak was born on March 22, 1973. His present age is 47 years. The real name of the rapper is Jason Winfree.
- He was born and raised in Lebanon, Tennessee, USA. Haystak’s nationality is American and he is of Irish and German descent.
- Haystak’s net worth is estimated to be in millions. However, the salary and earning details of the American rapper have not been revealed yet.
- The rapper is married to his long time girlfriend, Dania Winfree. Haystak has two daughters, Michaela and Kennedy.
- Haystak has a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. The page has detailed information about his bio and career. There are a few Wiki-bio pages about him.
- The rapper’s height details have not been revealed yet. By the looks of his pictures, Haystak’s height might be around 5 feet 9 inches.
- Haystak has 43.2k followers on his Instagram account. He is active on Instagram with 117 posts.
- The details about his family, siblings, and parents have not been revealed yet. Haystak was raised by his grandparents in Tennessee.
- Haystak has appeared in movies such as Hustle and the documentary, White Boyz Can’t Rap.
- He joined YouTube on August 3, 2015. Haystak sometimes conducts live streams on Youtube and has over 53k total views on his channel.
Leave a Reply