Popular comedian Hazel Brugger has been rising through the ranks of show business ever since her debut years ago, in addition to this, she is a multitalented performer with projects in television, film, etc. Is She Married? The comedian is not married as of November 2020.
Similarly, she is also a slam poet and an author who has released a book and an audiobook. She also used to be a writer for the fortnightly column for Das Magazin.
In 2019, she started a YouTube channel with the title ‘What’s up, Germany?’, the show will continue in 2020 as ‘What’s up, Europe?’.
|Birthday||12 September 1993|
|Profession||Comedian; Slam Poet; Actress; Writer|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Hazel Brugger
- Hazel Brugger was rumored to be dating Lukas Mäder. However, she has not revealed the details of her partner or relationship in the media.
- As per this source, she became pregnant with her first child in 2020. Similarly, the details of the baby’s father who is rumored to be her boyfriend, have not been made public.
- The star is popular on Instagram and has amassed more than 306,000 followers.
- Brugger shares her latest work and snippets of her podcasts on her page.
- While her exact net worth is unavailable, sources claim that the star is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Hazel Brugger was born on 12 September 1993 and her age as of November 2020 is 27 years old.
- She was born to Peter Brugger. Her family is European, her father is Swiss and her mother was born in Germany. Other than this, information about her parents is not available.
- The comedian belongs to Mixed ethnicity and is Swiss-American by nationality.
- Her prominence in the media rose after she won the 2013 Swiss Master of Poetry-Slam award.
- She has also won several awards for comedy and also won the 2017 German Comedy Award for an emerging artist. In 2020, her show ‘Hazel Brugger: Tropical‘ was released.