Heather Brooker is a well-known name as an actress in Hollywood. She is famous for portraying her role as ‘Mrs. Jablonski’ in the tv-series ‘Atypical’ which came in the year 2017. She has a credit of 39 movies and tv-series as per IMDB.
She is one of the actresses with a great personality and awesome acting skills that every movie audience prefers. Here are some of the selected 10 facts about Heather Brooker that might surprise you.
|Birthday||November 15, 1976|
|Education||Graduate in Journalism from Oklahoma State University|
10 Facts About Heather Brooker
- Heather Brooker is an actress who played the role of ‘Wendy’ in ‘Get Shorty’ which is a tv-series in 2017. Besides, there are various tv-series and movies where her acting skills gained popularity like ‘Lopez (2016)’, ‘Grey’s Anatomy (2012)’, ‘The Mentalist (2014)’, and many more.
- The determined and hard-working actress, Heather Brooker does not have a Wikipedia profile.
- Heather Brooker was born in the USA on November 15, 1976. Her age according to the year 2020 is 44 years old.
- Furthermore, Heather Brooker is a beautiful lady whose height and weight details are kept off the records.
- The talented actress, Heather Brooker has a good number of followers on her social media account. On Instagram, she has 259k followers and on Twitter, she has 34.3k followers.
- Moreover, Heather Brooker is married to ‘Chris’ nearly 15 years ago and does not have a boyfriend. She has a cute daughter ‘Channing’ who was born in the year 2003.
- Besides being an actress, she has a great sense of humor and is also a freelance entertainment reporter in NBCLA.
- Heather Brooker has won Emmy Award two times as a journalist and entertainment reporter, comedian.
- Furthermore, Heather Brooker has a net worth of $20,000 according to some sources.
- Lastly, Heather Brooker has not given any details about her parents.