An evolutionary biologist, Heather Heying, is an American Personality who has already tied her marital knots with prominent biologist and evolutionary theorist Bret Weinstein.
On the other hand, Heather Heying is also an exceptional author. Heather Heying is also known for her publication of a book named “Antipode: Seasons With The Extraordinary Wildlife and Culture of Madagascar” in 2002. Also, she has several scientific articles.
Quick Facts: Heather Heying Wikipedia And Husband: Everything You Need To Know
|Birthday||April 26th, 1969|
|Profession||Author and Evolutionary Biologist|
|Education||University of California, University of Michigan|
Thinking it through with an evolutionary lens on Saturday, January 30, 12:30 Pacific. Link to follow. pic.twitter.com/2TrgXPmVsE
— Heather E Heying (@HeatherEHeying) January 30, 2021
10 Facts About Heather Heying
- Heather Heying is an Evolutionary biologist and author who is tied her nuptial knot with Bret Weinstein.
- Like her husband, Heather Heying’s bio has already been embraced on Wikipedia Bio with limited information. But, we can gather some info regarding her Biography and Publications.
- Reportedly, Heather Heying is 51 years of age as of now. In fact, she was born on April 26th, 1969.
- Hailing from Santa Cruz, California, US, Heather Heying definitely holds American citizenship and is a proud American.
- Moreover, Heather Heying owns a Website Heather Heying, which describes herself and her books.
- We can see Heather Heying on Twitter since a long time ago. In fact, she joined Twitter in June 2017. She has 130.2k followers with 376 followings.
- While revealing her education, she achieved her bachelor’s degree from the University of California. Later, she earned a Ph.D. in biology from the University of Michigan.
- Apart from her career, she loves experiencing the world through adventure, travel as well as sport. Additionally, she often joins the fun with her husband, children, and her carnivorans pet.
- So far yet, there is no actual figure regarding Heather Heying’s estimated net worth. However, we’re pretty sure she is having good fortune and a wealthy lifestyle.
- InsideHook reports that Heather Heyingandh, her husband, and other two special guests have appeared on Bill Maher’s Tonight show talking about mutating viruses and changing climate in “Real-Time”.