Hecz is an entrepreneur and the CEO of the gaming organization OpTic Gaming, he had sold the e-gaming giant to Texas Rangers stakeholder Neil Leibman and co-investor Chris Chaney but has reacquired his brainchild. In addition to being a businessman.
He is also an avid gamer whose skills as a ‘Call of Duty’ player made him famous.
The pioneering gamer is also one of the richest gamers in the world with more than $2.5 million as of November 2020. The multimillionaire is a pioneer of the gaming community.
|Birthday||February 9, 1980|
|Profession||Businessman; CEO of OpTic Gaming; Gamer|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Husband||Jude Rodriguez (Engaged)|
I put it all away, I felt as though it was gone for ever.
But I never stopped trying. pic.twitter.com/PwacS7Zjz5
— OpTic HECZ (@H3CZ) November 11, 2020
10 Facts About Hecz
- Hecz, as mentioned above, is worth more than $2.5 million in 2020 according to this source.
- Like any gamer/streamer worth his salt, the star as a Twitch account with more than 93 thousand followers, he mostly plays Call of Duty: Warzone for his fans. He also regularly streams.
- The gamer was born on February 9, 1980, and Hecz’s age is 40 years old in November 2020.
- The CEO’s real name is Hector Rodriguez, he uses the alias and gamer tag, Hecz.
- Rodriguez’s longtime girlfriend, Jude Rodriguez, turned into his fiancee but he has not revealed much of the details of their relationship to the public. He tends to keep his personal life away and lifestyle from the eyes of the media according to this source.
- Hecz has an expensive line of merch and he sells it via the Optic Gaming, Shopify site.
- His collection offers merch in a wide range of prices. The merchandise also contributes to is earnings.
- Other than this, his salary has not been disclosed to the public but he has earned hundreds of thousands throughout his gaming career.
- He also earned a substantial chunk by selling OpTic Gaming’s majority shares to Neil Leibman and Chris Chaney for millions. It is unclear why he sold it.
- The gamer has since re-acquired his company, he bought it back in October 2020.