Heidi Lynch is a Canadian actress, writer and producer. She is popular as the cast of “Avocado Toast the series” (2020).
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
Heidi is talented with her acting career of nearly a decade. Furthermore, she is also an upcoming composer.
10 Facts on Heidi Lynch
- Heidi Lynch is a Canadian actress known for Avocado Toast the series (2020). Likewise, she is also the writer and producer of the show in which she portrays the role of “Molly”.
- Talking about her age, Heidi Lynch is 32 years old as of now. However, as the Wiki page for Heidi Lynch is not available, we were unable to gather info about her official birth date.
- Heidi’s height is measured to be around 5 feet 5 inches tall. In addition, she advocates body positivity. Furthermore, she is a brunette with light blue eyes.
- Lynch is an unmarried woman with a husband-free life. In fact, she openly identifies her sexuality as a bisexual person. Moreover, she is an LGTBQ+ supporter.
- Heidi’s Instagram profile @greatheidi is very popular among her fans. Similarly, she mainly talks about activism with her 10k IG followers.
- With her successful career, many people are interested to know about Heidi’s earnings. However, her Net Worth remains under calculation right now.
- Heidi grew up in Canada with her siblings. In an interview, she mentioned that she has extremely supportive parents. Likewise, her ethnicity is white.
- In 2012, Lynch first made her onscreen appearance with the short movie “A Pig’s Tail”. Likewise, she portrayed Mean Piglet in the film.
- After that, Heidi was cast in movies like “The Drawer Boy” and “Paper Cranes”. Furthermore, she was also seen in the TV series such as “Covert Affairs” and “Spinning Out”.
- Acting isn’t Heidi’s only talent. She is also a skilled composer. In fact, she composed We Think it Belongs In The Sea and Can’t Close a Painted Eye.