Heili Alateng is a famous Mixed Martial Artists from China. He is very young and just at the age of 28, he has shocked many of his fans and even the higher authority of the UFC with some of his extraordinary fighting skills and never giving up attitude. He is currently fighting in the Bantamweight division which is a weight group ranging from 56kg to 61kg.
Heili Alateng made his professional debut on October 10, 2013, in which he won the game by a unanimous decision. He played his recent UFC match on October 3, 2020, against Casey Kenney which he, unfortunately, lost the game by a decision after round 3 which was held after the COVID-19 Pandemic.
|Birthday||December 14, 1991|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
10 Facts on Heili Alateng:
- Heili Alateng was born on December 14, 1991, in Alxa, Inner Mongolia, China.
- Heili’s age as of 2020 is exactly 28 years old as his 29th birthday is just a couple months away.
- His weight is exactly 61kg which is around 135 pounds.
- Heili height stands at 5 feet and 5 inches tall as he is not among the tallest player in the UFC history yet he is fantastic in his game.
- He holds Chinese nationality and yet has established himself in the United States to pursue his career in fighting.
- Heili is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he is just focused on his professional career.
- Heili has featured himself in Wikipedia where there is information about his personal information.
- Heili Alateng, a Pro MMA Fighter out of Inner Mongolia, China is also called The Mongolian Knight where he has played 23 games in which he has won 14 games while lost 8 and drew 1.
- Heili is available on his Instagram account @alatengheli and has about 755 followers.
- His career earning is about $50 thousand including all his brand endorsement.