Helen Skelton is the Brtish Tv Presenter who is also famous for her husband, Richie Myler. Richie is a professional rugby player who plays for the Leeds Rhinos Betfred Super League. Moreover, he also plays for the England Knights at the International level.
Helen Skelton is best known for presenting the Channel 5 reality show, The Farm. Also, he worked as a cohost in the BBC’s children’s show, Blue Peter. Besides, she is also an actress. She has featured in several other TV shows as well. She and Richie were in love for a long time and they finally tied their marital knots in 2013. They have two children at the moment. Here are a few facts you’d want to know about this beautiful and wonderfully talented presenter.
10 Facts on Helen Skelton
- Helen Skelton is a British TV presenter and actress known for her work in the reality show, The Farm.
- Moreover, she is married. Her husband is no other than the English Rugby player, Richie Myler.
- The couple shared the vows of holy matrimony in 2013. After dating each other for several years, they were certain to start a family.
- Also, the wedding was a grand one. It took place in Kirkby Thore, England.
- As for her family, she has two kids already with the rugby player.
- Helen Skelton is known for presenting the famous reality TV show, The Farm. It premieres on Channel 5.
- However, her net worth as of 2020, is not available. It is certain that the family has a multi-million worth of money.
- Moving on, the actress is just 37 years old at the moment. She celebrates her birthday on July 19.
- For her excellent presenting skills, she has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Furthermore, Helen is present on Instagram and has succeeded to gather over 212k followers as of now.