Henry de Bromhead is one of the successful horse trainers in the world. He is the most accomplished and renowned Irish horse trainer whose base operation is at Knockeen, County Waterford.
He has also worked with famous horse trainers such as Robert and Sally Alner, Sir Mark Prescott and popular, Coolmore Stud. He is a remarkable ‘A Plus Trad’ horse trainer. Now let us get to know about the highly efficient and successful winner of several horse racing tournaments; Henry de Bromhead in the following article dedicated to him.
Quick Facts: Henry de Bromhead Wife, Age And Wikipedia: Facts To Know
|Name||Henry de Bromhead|
|Parents||Harry de Bromhead (Father)|
10 Facts on Henry de Bromhead
- Henry de Bromhead’s short wiki is covered by Wikitia.
- His actual date of birth has not been covered by sites on the internet. However, it assumed that his age could range from the mid-40s to early fifties.
- He is of Irish nationality having a mixed ethnicity background.
- His father, Harry de Bromhead, was the owner of the horse stable which he ultimately went to inherit after Harry moved on.
- Henry began his horse training from the year 2000 onwards.
- He went on to win his very first Grade One in 2008 when his team the Sizing Europe was successful in winning the Irish Champion Huddle.
- After this success, Henry became a familiar name in horse racing tournaments in not only Ireland but in the UK as a whole.
- His most prominent wins are Queen Mother Champion Chase and Special Tiara which are definitely the highlights of his career.
- He is enjoying a great married life as his wife Heather supports him in every walks of life. However, their children‘s details are missing.
- Henry’s earnings from being a successful racehorse trainer are impressive. But his salary and net worth are kept under wraps by him. Likewise, he is active on his Twitter and Facebook page where he has amassed a decent fan following.