Henry Hager is the manager of a water distribution form but he is best known as the husband of Jenna Welch Bush and the son in law of 43rd US President George W. Bush.
|Birthday||May 10, 1978|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Parents||John H. Hager; Margaret Hager|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Wife||Jenna Bush Hager|
The manager and a popular figure from the 2004 bush Presidential campaign has worked in the energy sector for most of his life. He also comes from the Hager family who is an upper-class family in the USA.
— People (@people) August 5, 2019
10 Facts On Henry Hager
- He was born Henry Chase Hager on May 10, 1978, in Richmond, Virginia, United States. Henry is 42 years old as of August 2020.
- Hager was born to father John H. Hager who was the 37th Lieutenant Governor of Virginia from 1998 to 2002. John passed away on August 23, 2020, at the age of 83. His mother is Margaret Hager.
- John overcame polio to serve as a governor and had also served in the Amr reaching the rank of Caption in the past.
- According to the campaign website of former POTUS Bush, he has 3 kids, two daughters, and a son.
- The manager’s net worth is in the range of $10 million as per various online sources.
- Hager is married to Jenna Bush Hager, they tied the knot in 2008 in a private ceremony. They have 3 children together.
- Jenna’s mother, Laura Bush did not like Herny at first but grew to love and respect him over time.
- He is a businessman and has a lot of experience in the field. he also has an MBA the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia.
- Henry used to work for former President George Bush during his campaign and also had a position in the White House as a staff assistant to the White House senior advisor.
- As of 2020, he is the managing director at Waterous Energy Fund which is an energy, gas, and oil company.