Brett Roth is the husband of HGTV host Jasmine Roth who he married in 2013 and now runs his own company for earning the living for him and his family. Roth is a talented and hardworking person who works to provide a safe and comfortable life for his family who has recently had a baby girl.
Brett Roth and his wife, Jasmine met each other in college and are in love with each other since then. Roth spent his time with Jasmine as roommates while they ere dating different person but slowly they fell for each other and finally they got married. Today they have a child together.
10 Facts on Brett Roth
- There are no details of Brett Roth’s date of birth and his birthplace. He has no Wikipedia page dedicated to him as of now.
- The age of the husband of 36 years old HGTV host Jasmine Roth is unknown at the moment.
- Brett owns a company called Roth Staffing, where he works every day. The company has an official Instagram account.
- Roth lives in Huntington Beach, California with his small family of three. He has a loving wife alongside his newly born daughter in 2020.
- After the marriage, Roth and his wife built their own house in Utah which would symbolize their love and keep them together for a lifetime.
- Brett has 6.9k followers in his Instagram account and the username os the account is brettrothofficial. He spends time with his family and friends as his posts show them.
- Before HGTV approached Jasmine for their new concept of show Hidden Potential, she founded her own company, Built Custom Homes.
- The details about the parents and siblings of Brett is not available on the internet.
- Roth has no information about the academic qualification he has received in his life so far.
- Likewise, the details of the salary and net worth of Brett Roth in 2020 is also not available yet.