Hilary Turner is an American politician who will be running for the elections of the US House of Representatives to represent Virginia’s 3rd Congressional District. The politician is a candidate of the Democratic Party as she believes in their cause.
Moreover, the politician progressed through the Democratic primaries after clinching a thriller lead against the African American candidate, Eugene Watson. She is in the ballot for the general elections which will be held on November 3, 2020. Besides, the politician is a certified yoga instructor and a personal trainer. She has experience as a community health worker as well. The politician is getting quite an attention from the local voters. Here are a few facts you need to know about her.
|Education||University of West Florida|
|Hilary Turner for Congress|
|Turner for Congress WV|
Y’all, there were only 66 more votes in the Republican primary than in our primary. We can win this, but we need your help.
Can you pitch in so that we can flip WV-03 blue again and have one more voice fighting for Medicare for All and a Green New Deal?https://t.co/v1pjHIvZD8
— Hilary Turner for Congress (@HilaryTurnerWV) September 12, 2020
10 Facts on Hilary Turner
- Hilary Turner is an American politician running for the US House to represent Virginia’s 3rd Congressional District.
- Moreover, the politician has not talked much about her husband and family. She does have a daughter.
- Hilary Turner looks significantly young in photos. Her age, however, is not known exactly.
- The politician will be representing the Democratic political party in the ballot for the upcoming general elections.
- Turner grew up in a countryside home. She doesn’t have a decorated net worth. The politician is a hardworking American herself.
- Talking about her education, she graduated from the University of West Florida. She completed her Undergrad degree in August 2011.
- The politician is a Christian by religion. She believes in the self-respect and mutual understanding between people of various races, religions, and colors.
- Her family worked on the farm in Virginia for generations. She wants to continue her family legacy.
- The Lousiana born politician has professional experience as a teacher, yoga instructor, and a community health worker.
- You can help her win by donating to her campaign. She has promised the prosperity of the state.