Connor Phillips is a British TV and radio presenter. He works at the Radio Ulster of BBC Manchester. Likewise, he was the former host at BBC Sport.
Connor is married to another journalist, Holly Hamilton. Furthermore, Hamilton is best known for her BBC Breakfast show.
— Connor Phillips (@ConnorPhillips) October 5, 2020
10 Facts on Connor Phillips
- Connor Phillips is the husband of British Journalist, Holly Hamilton. Likewise, Holly is a journalist and reporter. She is popular as the presenter of BBC Breakfast.
- Similar to his famous wife, Connor also works as a Radio and TV host for a living. In fact, he recently joined the team of Radio Ulster at the BBC in Manchester.
- As the Wikipedia page for Connor Phillips is absent, details about her age and date of birth are also unavailable. But, we have gathered a short biography of the RJ in this article.
- Phillips and Hamilton currently reside in Manchester, England. However, they have not added any children to their married life yet.
- Originally, Connor hails from Jonesborough, South Armagh in Northern Ireland. Furthermore, Phillips grew up with his supportive parents and family.
- It is no shock that BBC employees are rewarded envious salary each month. However, Connor has not disclosed his Net Worth or value of fortune yet.
- With his vast wealth, Phillips is very generous when it comes to charity. As a matter of fact, he and his wife are patrons to The Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education (NICIE).
- Connor also has sufficient experience in the TV industry. He used to host BBC Sport on BBC News Channel. Furthermore, he hosted NI Trending along with Holly.
- Phillips has won multiple awards and prizes throughout his career. Moreover, he has been featured on CNN, MTV, Cool FM, and various other renowned networks.
- To know Connor on a more personal level, you can also follow his verified Twitter as @ConnorPhillips. Likewise, his Instagram handle is @connorphillipstv.