Keith Amemiya is a politician from Hawaii, United States. He is one of the candidates for the Honolulu Mayoral position. Along with politics, he is also into business. From the last 30 years, he has been working as a lawyer, business executive, and nonprofit leader. He has also served and is still serving in different public and private sectors participating in the different community services.
In the election of August 9, 2020, he became second and was decided as the candidate for Honolulu mayor. In the upcoming general election, which will be held in November 2020, he will be facing against Rick Blangiardi. Rick held the first position in the previous election with 25.7% votes.
Know more facts about Keith Amemiya.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.72 m)|
|Education||University of Hawaii|
— Star-Advertiser (@StarAdvertiser) August 11, 2020
10 Facts On Keith Amemiya
- Keith Amemiya is a politician associated with the Democratic political party.
- He is 54 years of age as of 2020.
- Born and raised in Hawaii, United States, Keith holds the American nationality and he belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- In the year 1988, Keith completed his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Hawaii.
- Later, in the year 1991, he attended the Richardson School of Law and completed the Juris Doctor Degree.
- In his years of career, he has worked as Executive Administrator for the University of Hawaii in Boards of Regents. He has worked as Senior Vice President for Atlas and Island Insurance agency.
- Keith stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
- Keith is a married man. He is married to his beautiful wife Bonny who works as a Chief Financial Officer. And they have a son together who in sophomore year.
- Keith has not shared any details regarding his net worth and salary.
- You can find him on Twitter as @KeithAmemiya. He has about 300 followers.