Hoodrich Pablo Juan is a rapper who was arrested in 2020 on RICO charges. He is also a popular musical artist who has sold millions of records.
Similarly, his song ‘We Don’t Luv Em’ is perhaps his best-known song. Since starting his career in 2014, he has established himself as a hip-hop artist. As a matter of fact, he is signed to Gucci Mane’s label and has released 2 studio albums.
|Name||Hoodrich Pablo Juan|
|Birthday||October 28, 1988|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
10 Facts About Hoodrich Pablo Juan
- Hoodrich Pablo Juan’s net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $500 thousand.
- His real name is Sterling Pennix but he is popular by his alias Hoodrich Pablo Juan.
- Hoodrich was born on October 28, 1988, and his age is 32 years old as of November 2020.
- Juan’s height is 6 feet 3 inches, he also has curly brown-black hair and brown eyes.
- There is no information about his girlfriend in the media, similarly, he has also been secretive about his personal life and past love affairs.
- In a similar fashion, he has also not made the details of his parents and family life public.
- He was born in Newark, New Jersey, U.S., and is an American by nationality.
- The star became a rapper in 2014 when he released the song “Go Get Money”. After this, he released mostly mixtapes before getting signed to Gucci Mane’s record label. Since getting signed to a professional label, he has released one album.
- His first album was titled “Designer Drugz 3”. It was released on October 6, 2017, in digital format from the MPR, Hoodrich, and Empire labels.
- The rapper has been arrested in 2020 on RICO charges, he is facing 2 high-profile RICO charges. He is yet to comment on his arrest and his representatives have also remained quiet.