Paul Hicks III is a former NFL executive and the father of Hope Hicks, one of POTUS Trump’s closest advisors who had recently contracted the coronavirus along with the President and his First Lady.
According to various reports, the President and his wife contracted the virus from Hope Hicks.
While his daughter is in politics, Paul Hicks III has most notably worked in the NFL and is known as the father of the political advisor more than anything else.
|Name||Paul Hicks III|
|Parents||Paul Hicks Jr. and mother Lucile G. Hicks|
|Wife||Caye Ann (nee Cavender) Hicks|
|Children||Hope Hicks and Mary Grace Hicks.|
|Education||University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States|
So tough to lose a great one like Don Banks. Tough but fair and always willing to listen. Class personified. Rest in peace.
— Paul Hicks (@PBHicks) August 5, 2019
10 Facts About Paul Hicks
- Paul Hicks III’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but many online sources believe he is in his late 60s as of September 2020.
- He was born in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA, and is an American as per his nationality. Similarly, he is also Caucasian asper his ethnicity.
- Paul’s Wikipedia page doesn’t exist but you can read all about him with the facts in this article.
- Hicks got married to Caye A. Cavender more than 3 decades ago. Together they had 2 daughters, Hope Hicks and Mary Grace Hicks.
- The couple raised their family in Connecticut. Paul Hicks III was born to father Paul Hicks Jr. and mother Lucile G. Hicks.
- When he was young, he studied at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, and later in his career became a business executive.
- In fact, he was the regional CEO of the Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide.
- Then in 2010, he became the executive vice president of communications of the NFL. His experience in communications would alter help his daughter.
- He worked in the NFL from 2010 to 2015 and was a well-known executive before moving on to become the managing director of the Glover Park Group, a position he still holds in 2020.
- In his hometown of Greenwich, April 23rd is celebrated as Paul B. Hicks III day to honor him for the service he provided to his community and to the Cos Cob Fire Police Patrol,