Mark Williams is a legendary snooker player with a net worth (2020) of $6 million and a career that has seen him become an icon of the game.
The Welsh snooker player has won the Wolrd Championships 3 times and his contribution to the game has been made a member of the British Empire. Affectionately called the ‘The Welsh Potting Machine’ he has set records and made history since becoming a professional snooker player in 1992.
|Birthday||21 March 1975|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
10 Facts About Mark Williams
- Mark Williams’ net worth in 2020 is $6 million as per Celebrity Net Worth. He gathered most of his net worth through his career in snooker.
- His fortune and net assets also contain a lavish house and estate which he has in his home country.
- Due to his multimillionaire status, he most probably lives an exorbitant lifestyle and spends big money on assets.
- According to Sportekz, over the course of his career Mark has earned more than $6.32 million and most of his earnings are from his salary and prize money wins.
- The Welsh snooker legend had money stolen from him in a fraud case where the criminals spent almost £1200 ($1561) as the alleged culprits had spent money on trainers.
- Later, he laughed the incident off when he discovered the £1200 trainers fraud had seen the criminals spend his money on a spa day slippers, takeaway, and Sainsbury shopping. He discovered his money was stolen when his card was declined while trying to pay for food.
- Williams lives in Wales with his family. His wife Joanne is a huge supporter of his career and can be seen cheering him on at games.
- He and Joanne have 3 children together with their first child Conor being born in April 2004. Kian and Joel were born in 2007 and 2013 respectively.
- The snooker legend Welsh as per his nationality and is White by ethnicity.
- He has been a professional snooker player since 1992 and has won 3 world championships.