A young and energetic basketball player, Kofi Cockburn is a renowned player currently playing for the Illinois Fighting Illini of the Big Ten Conference. Moving to his early life, Kofi used to play basketball at Christ the King Regional High School. During high school, he contributed for the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) and was teammates with his future Illinois teammate Alan Griffin.
Furthermore, Kofi earned scholarship deals from various schools, Illinois being one of the many. He attended Illinois and started his training with Illinois assistant coach Orlando Antigua. Also, he has recruited the four-star player and considered a top 50 player in the 2019 class.
|Height||6 Feet 9 Inches|
10 Facts on Kofi Cockburn
- Kofi Cockburn was born on the 1st of September in 1991. At present, his age is 21 years old.
- He was born and raised in Kingston, Jamaica, so he has Jamaican nationality.
- According to Wikipedia, Kofi stands at a good height of 7 feet (2.13 m) tall and weighs 129 kg. Because of his involvement in the sports world, he has an athletic body type.
- Talking about his net worth, Kofi’s current net worth or salary is still under audit. Surely, his earning might be in millions of dollars.
- His presence on social media outlets like Instagram and Twitter is high with more than thousands of devotees.
- Moving on to his family background, Kofi’s mother’s name is Dorothy Wray. But, his father’s name is still missing from the record.
- Currently, he holds a Wikipedia section which describes his bio.
- Discussing his relationship status, he is single and not dating anyone lately. He has never mentioned his girlfriend or partner’s identity in the media. This proves that he is single and unmarried.
- Kofi is a qualified basketball player and has completed his academics from Oak Hill Academy based in Virginia.
- Asides from basketball, he has experiences with soccer, cricket, and track and field running.