Troy Reeder is an American professional footballer. On Sunday’s match, Troy Reeder collected 11 total tackles and one pass deflection and lost to the Jets with a 23-20 score. He plays from the position of ‘Linebacker’ from the team ‘Los Angeles Rams’ of the National Football League (NFL).
He is a football player with excellent skill in the game. He has been representing his team ‘Los Angeles Rams’ since the year 2019 and has not disappointed his fans and followers. Below are 10 facts about Troy Reeder that you should know.
|Birthday||September 13, 1994|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inches|
|Parents||Dan Reeder, Cheryl|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
10 Facts About Troy Reeder
- How Big is Troy Reeder? Well, Troy Reeder has a height of 6 feet 2 inches with a weight of 111 kg.
- Moreover, Troy Reeder was born in the year 1994 in the United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on September 13 and his age is 26 years old.
- Troy Reeder is an American Footballer who collected 11 total tackles and one pass deflection and lost to the Jets with a 23-20 score according to CBS Sports.
- Reeder is a professional football player who has been representing his team ‘Los Angeles Rams’ of the National Football League since the year 2019.
- Furthermore, Troy Reeder plays in the position of ‘Linebacker’ for his team.
- While mentioning his salary and net worth details. Troy Reeder has a base salary of $2,020,000.
- Similarly, Troy Reeder was born to his parents Dan Reeder and Cheryl. His father is a former American footballer running back in the NFL. He has a younger brother ‘Colby’ who is also a footballer.
- His passion for sports is derived from his parents. His mother Cheryl was a basketball player and even included in the 1982 team that won the Division III national championship.
- Troy Reeder is in a relationship with his girlfriend ‘Mary Abram’ and the couple has been sharing a strong bond.
- The player has a strong presence on Instagram with 7,302 followers. Likewise, he is on Twitter with 3,485 followers.