Colin Jost and Scarlett Johansson got married on October 30, 2020, in a secret wedding ceremony. Colin Jost is a renowned comedian, actor, and writer. The SNL writer has also worked as a co-head writers for three years from 2012 to 2015.
How did the Colin Jost and Scarlett Johansson meet? Moving to his interesting love life and marital affairs, the couples first met in 2006. During that time, Jost was preparing for the show Weekend Update.
Moreover, he has gathered enough wealth from his outstanding stage performance as a comedian. He has also worked in many film and Tv series as well. Some of his Tv series are Weakest Link (2002), Kappa Mikey (2006) and many more.
|Birthday||June 29, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 10 inch (179 cm)|
|Parents||Kerry Kelly and Daniel A Jost|
10 Facts on Colin Jost
- Colin Jost was born on June 29, 1982. At present, his age is 38 years old.
- He was born in New York, USA. So, he holds an American nationality. His Zodiac sign is not updated in the media.
- According to TV guidetime.com, he stands at a moderate height of 5 feet 10 inches (179 cm) tall including his weight is 74 kg. He has an eye-catching personality.
- How Much is Colin Jost Worth? According to Celebritynetworth.com, Colin’s current net worth is estimated to be around $6,000,000. Although, his monthly salary is still under review.
- Colin Jost is married to the beautiful actress named Scarlett Johansson in 2020. The couples wedding videos is on trend on YouTube.
- According to Colin Jost’s Wikipedia bio, he has worked in the film named Staten Island Summer as Officer Greg in 2015.
- He is also actively available on Instagram and Twitter with more than thousands of devotees.
- Colin Jost is graduated from The Harvard University. His majored subjects are History and Literature.
- Describing about his parents details, his father and mother’s name is Daniel A Jost and Kerry Kelly. He does not have much of family money and all his assets are earned by himself.
- Colin has been an incredible author for Saturday Night Live since 2005.