How did Diana Rigg Die? Diana Rigg died at the age of 82 on the 10th of September 2020 in London, England due to cancer. Diana was an actress who started her career as an actress in 1957. In her 63 years of an acting career, she had done many films, series, and theaters for which she was known by thousands of people.
|Birthday||July 20, 1938|
|Age||82 years (died on September 10, 2020)|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Parents||Louis Rigg and Beryl Hilda|
|Divorce||Menachem Gueffen, Archie Stirling|
|Education||Fulneck Girls School, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
She was one of the inspiration for the people to the new generation. She never stopped working as an actress though she achieved a lot in her career people can be inspired by her that even if you are very successful in life you should never stop working.
In March she was detected with cancer and on 10th September 2020, she died in the early morning. Her famous works which were known by people are Breathe, A Good Man in Africa, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Witness for the Prosecution, A Hazard of Hearts, etc.
10 Facts on Diana Rigg:
- Diana Rigg was found dead at her own home on September 10, 2020, due to cancer.
- She was just 82 years of age when she died. She had celebrated her birthday two months back, on July 20.
- The cause of her death was cancer which she was diagnosed with since March 2020.
- There are tons of wiki sites available under her name, and among them, Wikipedia remains the favorite.
- She was well-known as an English actress who played in around 70 different movies and television series.
- Diana who died at the age of 82 was married twice – first to Menachem Gueffen and then to Archie Stirling.
- Speaking about her family, she was the daughter of Louis Rigg and Beryl Hilda.
- Her marriage to Archie led to a daughter whose name is Rachael Stirling.
- Diana’s height was 5 feet and 8 inches before she died.
- Moving on to her education, she attended Fulneck Girls School, and later graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.